Even the era is already modern, however, in Bali, there still believe to use traditional medicine to medicate the wound or only for taking care of our health. And here is the traditional way or medicine to treat and medicate the wound or take care of our health:
Turmeric (Curcuma domestica) is an herb plant belonging to the Zingiberaceae family, just like ginger, galangal, and temulawak. This plant can grow well in tropical and subtropical countries. Asians are accustomed to adding turmeric as a curry spice and other types of food. In Indonesia, turmeric is also consumed as a herbal or health drink (Jamu) while in India, turmeric powder is usually added to milk and used to heal wounds. Here are some benefits of turmeric:
- Turmeric helps heal wounds faster, as a natural antiseptic.
- Turmeric reduces the chances of getting cancer because it has anti-cancer properties.
- Turmeric contributes to cell growth and rejuvenates the cells. In this way, you can slow the aging process.
- It can detoxify harmful toxins and chemicals from your body.
- Rheumatoid can be cured with turmeric because it contains anti-inflammatory.
- Turmeric can play an important role in preventing leukemia.
- Incorporating turmeric into your daily diet can help you boost your immune level. It also keeps you safe from various diseases.
- Turmeric is the ideal herbs for you if you want to lose weight, as it can increase metabolism in your body, helping you manage your weight effectively.
- Turmeric can cure pigmentation caused by exposure to sunlight.
- Prevent the aging process because it has antioxidant properties.
- As one component that helps moisturize the skin and reduce dryness.
- Heals bruises and brightens burns.
- Cleansing facial skin, making your skin glow, and skin tone bright.
- Helping against skin disorders, such as eczema, psoriasis, and a red rash also helps relieve stretch marks or cellulite.
- The Sap Of Frangipani Flower (Getah Jepun)
In generally, frangipani sap flower is used as a toothache medicine. However, the flower sap also has many other powerful benefits to overcome various diseases in the body. Even, among health, this flower is very famous and used as a live pharmacy that can be used at any time to overcome various diseases. Here are some benefits and efficacy of frangipani sap flower that you can make an alternative to overcome various health disorders that attack.
- Helps to treat gonorrhea – One disease that is quite disturbing is gonorrhea, but you do not have to worry because the fragrant sap of frangipani flowers you can use to overcome the disease. By using this sap of frangipani flower, your illness will heal and not cause risk or side effects. How to use it is quite easy to make it become a medicine. It just by boiling frangipani with water then drinks once a day.
- Helps treat ulcers – Ulcers often interfere with one’s self-confidence. So this disease must be cured immediately. One of them is by using the sap of frangipani flowers. The way to make it become a medicine is boiling the sap of frangipani flower. And then take its extract. Drink that medicine until your ulcers will heal by it.
- Treating swelling – The next benefit of frangipani sap is as an alternative to treating swelling. Either swelling from falling or swelling from an insect bite. The way is quite easy, it just by applying the sap of frangipani flowers on the swollen part of the body.
- Helps digestion – Another benefit of frangipani sap is to help digestion. If your digestion is problematic, then simply by boiling frangipani flowers then take the water and then drink it regularly. Among the digestive problems that can be overcome with this material is gastritis, stomach acid, constipation and so on.
- Suitable as an antibiotic – The sap of frangipani flower is also useful as a natural antibiotic for your body. By using the sap on the wound, then you will be spared from various types of germs that attack the body. So, you will be safe from various types of infections.
- Helps remove warts – The benefit of other frangipani sap is to help eliminate warts. Warts belong to a very disturbing type of disease and quite difficult to overcome. Therefore, you can use this frangipani sap to remove it.
- Help overcome cavities – Dental cavities include problems that are difficult to overcome. However, you can use a natural way by using the frangipani sap flower. The trick is very easy. It just by boiling the sap of frangipani flowers then the water is used to gargle-rinse regularly.
- Help remove moles – If you feel uncomfortable with the mole on the body, then one alternative that you can do is to use the sap of frangipani flowers. Simply by applying this sap of flowers regularly, then you will be free from moles that disturb you.
- Overcoming the illness of ringworm – Ringworm is a disease that is difficult to cure, but there are actually alternatives you can do to overcome them, namely by using the sap of frangipani flowers. The way is enough to rub the sap into the skin affected by ringworm.
- Helps to smooth cracked skin – Another benefit of frangipani sap is that it is able to cope with cracked skin. The content contained in it is able to smooth your skin so that the broken skin will heal by itself.
- Betel Leaf
Lots of benefits of betel leaves that we can take, especially this leaf is easy to find and easy to plant. The plant called Latin Piper Batle l. It can be used as a medicinal plant because it contains essential oils, kavikol, sugar, sesquiterpenes, substance, starch, and also oil fly or betlephenol. Here are some benefits of betel leaf and how to make it:
- Treating asthma – Betel Leaf is a medicine to treat asthma by preparing 4-5 betel leaves, boil the leaves in 2 cups of water until the remaining 1 cup only. Drink the stew with a routine of at least 2-3 glasses a day.
- Treating cough – Another benefit of betel leaf is to treat a cough. Boil 5 red betel leaves in 300 ml of water, drink the stew twice daily on a regular basis.
- Treat Bronchitis Disease – To treat this disease, what you need is 6-10 betel leaves boiled with 300 ml of water until the remaining half only. Drink the stew 3 times a day on a regular basis.
- Mild burns – Mash 3-5 pieces of red betel leaf with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply to the wound twice a day.
- Treat dengue fever – Boil 5-6 betel leaves in 2 cups of water until the remaining half. Drink boiled water 2 times a day on a regular basis.
- Cures irritation and also sore eyes – The benefits of betel leaf are well known is to treat irritation and sore eyes. Boil 1-2 pieces of betel leaf in 1 cup water, wait until cool. Use the cooking water to the compressor as a drop drug.
- To Smooth Menstruation Time – Boil 3 pieces of betel leaf, 10 grams crown god, 15 grams of gods tuber in 2 cups water until only 1 glass left. Drink the stew 2 times a day.
- Solve whitish problems – Boiled 5 -10 red betel leaves in 250 ml of water. Once cool, strain the water, and use to wash the feminine area.
- Eliminate the bad breath – Boil 10-15 betel leaves in 4 cups of water until the remaining half. Use to rinse.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is known to have many benefits because what is in the Aloe Vera is very useful. The content of Aloe Vera are proteins, fats, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins A, B1, and C. Here are the benefits of Aloe Vera for healthy:
- Aloe Vera to accelerate healing of wounds outside
- Aloe Vera to overcome irritation
- Aloe Vera to boost immunity
- Aloe Vera to eradicate dental plaque
- Aloe Vera to keep body acid levels
- Aloe Vera to help the detoxification process
- Aloe Vera to reduce weight
- Aloe Vera for maintaining cardiovascular health
- Aloe Vera will help improve the ability of red blood cell diffusion and oxygen transport so that cardiovascular health problems such as heart can be minimized.
- Aloe Vera as a source of amino acids
- Aloe Vera as a source of vitamins and minerals
Lime is an excellent source of antioxidants because it can protect the body by preventing or stopping damage caused by free radicals, or chemicals that harm cells. Some benefits of lime are:
- Rejuvenate the skin – Lime contains vitamin C and flavanoid, an antioxidant that strengthens collagen, so drinking lime juice can moisturize and rejuvenate your skin.
- Improve digestion – Lime is acidic and helps saliva break down food for better digestion. In addition, the flavonoids in it also stimulate the secretion of digestive juices. If you suffer from constipation, this fruit acid can cleanse the secretary system and stimulate intestinal activity. Another benefit, if you are dealing with a heartburn or acid reflux, drinking a glass of warm water plus two teaspoons of lime juice taken about 30 minutes before eating, may help prevent symptoms from occurring.
- Fight infection – If you want to stay healthy especially during the rainy season like today, drinking lime juice can help. Vitamin C and its antioxidants can strengthen the immune system and help you fight off infections like the flu virus. Even water from this fruit can also shorten the duration of the disease.
- Helps to lose weight (diet) – Lime juice can help control your weight. This is because citric acid can increase metabolism, help burn more calories, and store less fat in the body. But do not forget to balance it with regular exercise.
- Lowering blood sugar disease – Vitamin C in lemon can help people with diabetes, because this fruit has a low glycemic index, and can help regulate how your body absorbs sugar into the bloodstream.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke – Lime is a good source of magnesium and potassium that serves to promote heart health. Potassium can lower blood pressure naturally and improve blood circulation, thereby reducing the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Prevent cancer – Cancer is the growth of abnormal cells that are uncontrolled and can develop in different parts of the body. By drinking lime juice, it can reduce the risk of developing cancer cells and help you fight the disease. The antioxidant properties in it also promote the growth of healthy cells and improve the functioning of your immune system.
- Reduce inflammation – Arthritis, gout, and other joint problems are usually caused by inflammation. Vitamin C in lime can reduce the level of inflammation in your body. In addition, lime can also reduce uric acid levels.
So, you just have to take some lemon, then squeeze it and put a few drops into a glass of water to drink. If you crave the best results, drink the lime juice without adding sugar or other additives.
All the traditional medicines above is easy to find!