AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
- The property is available for tenants on the day of arrival after 15:00, unless otherwise agreed.
- On the day of departure, the tenant has to leave the property at 12.00 pm, unless otherwise agreed.
- Tenant must abide by house rules, if any, of the property.
- The tenant is not allowed to make any changes to the property or interior.
- Tenant is required to report any damage and to replace damageds items immediately and to report this to the Staff at the latest upon departure.
- Tenant is responsible for the loss of the issued keys. The cost of new locks and keys will be charged to the tenant. These costs need to paid directly, in cash.
- The landlord is not liable for the failure of electrical appliances, electricity and / or water supply. The landlord shall use its best efforts in such a case and minimize the inconvenience for the tenant.
- Lessee shall secure the property each time leaving with all supplied means. (Fences, doors, locks)
- The Landlord is not liable for loss or theft of personal property of the tenant whether or not a result of burglary or trespassing.
- It is forbidden to create open fire in the house and on the terraces due to fire risk and contamination of the tiles.
- Smoking is forbidden in any covered living areas, including outside dining, outside upper balconies, pool & garden bale’s and the carport area. Smoking is ONLY allowed away from all the buildings. Unless stated otherwise in the Villa rule book.
- Use of BBQ is with staff supervision only.
- The tenant is in no way allowed to cause nuisance to local residents. This means loud music, yelling, loud closing of doors and windows, high volume TV.
- Pets are only allowed in consultation and written consent of the landlord. The tenant must ensure that the animals in any way cause a nuisance to local residents.
- Tenant is required to comply to rules of the urbanization, if any.
- The landlord is not liable for any damages incurred by tenants in and around the house / pool.
- Staff in the villa should always be treated with respect.
- At the end of the rental period should keys be handed to the staff and the house will be inspected.
- Payment Terms: the rent should be paid directly to Palm Living. Payment via Creditcard or Paypal, unless otherwise agreed.
- Cancellation charges, by tenants, are 75% of the rent before 60 days of arrival and 100% within 60 days of arrival. Cancellation is the responsibility of the tenant and should be claimed at the tenants cancellation insurance. We recommend a cancellation and (travel) insurance.
- This agreement is governed exclusively by Indonesian law.
- By accepting the terms & conditions written on this page you unconditionally agree to these terms.
The information on this website is intended for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Palm Living and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Use of this website is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to indirect, consequential or other loss arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to operate the website correctly. However, Palm Living takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for technical problems or other reasons why the site may be unavailable.