Villa Mata Hari – Sulawesi Guest Studio
VILLA MATA HARI – SULAWESI GUEST STUDIO
DISCOVER THE REAL BALI
If you’re looking for a safe haven from the troubles of the world, somewhere to relax, unwind & discover the peace & tranquility of the real Bali, then you need look no further than Villa Mata Hari.
Located in the village of Selat, on the northern slopes of Bali’s central mountain range & only 8kms from the beachside resort town of Lovina, Villa Mata Hari is surrounded by jungle & fruit plantations, commands magnificent views of Bali’s idyllic North coast, enjoys cool mountain breezes, & provides a lush tropical garden frequented by the plentiful local birdlife.
Built in 2021, Villa Mata Hari is a boutique, colonial-style villa complex, with a unique design conceived by the owners. As one of the premium properties in the area, the complex consists of a main villa & 2 separate out-buildings, all in the same colonial-style. Guests have a choice of 3 spacious, comfortable & private accommodation options, each with magnificent sea views:
- The Guest Villa: located in a separate villa, “Sumatra” can accommodate 2 guests, & is equipped with a King Sized 4-poster bed, terrace with dining table/chairs, & a Balinese classic, an outdoor, ensuite shower!
- The Guest Studio: located in a separate building, “Sulawesi” can accommodate up to 3 guests, & is equipped with a King Sized 4-poster bed, a spacious sitting/dining area, & an ensuite shower. A sofa bed is available on request for the 3rd
- The Guest Suite: located on the ground floor of the main villa, “Samosir” can accommodate 4 guests in 2 adjacent bedrooms equipped with King & Queen Sized beds & ensuite showers, as well as a comfortable sitting/dining area.
Prices include bed & breakfast accommodation, free Wifi, private, off-road parking, full access to wander the lush tropic gardens, & the shared use of a magnificent infinity pool equipped with pool towels, sunshades, sun-loungers & a traditional Balinese Bale (or “lazy house”).
Your hosts, Steve & Lia, live on-site, & are available to support your every need: your privacy, security & comfort are their principal concerns. Lia is a Batak-Indonesian, originally from Sumatra, & a qualified Yoga instructor, whilst Steve is an Anglo-Aussie who has lived & worked all around the world. Between them, they’re here to make your stay in this corner of paradise an unforgettably relaxing experience, so, whatever you need, please just ask them! J North Bali offers a wealth of attractions: from temples & hot springs, to Dolphin Watching & the bars/restaurants & beaches of Lovina; from the volcanic mountain peaks & lakes of Agung & Batur, to a choice of stunningly beautiful waterfalls; & to cap it all the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, & the Arts & Craft capital of Bali, the town of Ubud, are an easy day trip away.
GUEST STUDIO – “SULAWESI”
“Sulawesi” is Villa Mata Hari’s spacious Guest Studio. Standing apart from the main villa on the lower level of the property, it offers magnificent views of the fruit gardens & Bali’s North coast, & can comfortably accommodate up to 3 guests.
Guest Studio facilities include:
- 44m2 of air-conditioned living space
- Ensuite shower room
- King Size 4-poster bed with mosquito net
- Dressing table
- Dining table & chairs
- Safety deposit box
- Mini refridgerator
- Free Wifi
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Ceiling fans
- Bath / Hand / Beach towels
- Bath robe
- Electric kettle
- Water jug
- Tea / coffee cups
- Tea / coffee/ sugar
- An extra Sofa Bed is available for one person for an additional charge
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE :
- Discount 5% for staying 3 nights
- Discount 5% for staying 14 nights
- Monthly stay discount :Will be negotiable
“Promise yourself that one day you will wake up in Bali”
Accommodates : 2
Bedrooms : 1
Beds : 1
Check In : 03:00 PM
Check Out : 12:00 PM
Property Type : Private Room In Private Villa
Wifi : Free
Pool : Yes
Hair Dryer : Yes
Air Conditioning : Yes
Parking : Yes
Internet : Yes
Television : No
Kitchen : No
Security Deposit :
Weekly Discount :