Sky Above, Sand Below, Peace Within
Look up at the cerulean blue sky. Feel the warm sugar sand between your toes. Find inner peace with all of the Gulf Coast beauty that surrounds you. It’s so easy to be relaxed here.
Villa Sean is a beautiful 3 bedroom modern and newly build villa placed right on the shores of the north coast – absolutely beachfront that will make you feel in one with the beautiful ocean. You can enjoy the private pool while listening to the waves break only a few meters from the edge of the pool… Heaven when it’s best!
VILLA SEAN SPACE
From everywhere – sundeck to bedrooms – you can enjoy the peaceful sunsets while listening to the sound of the ocean. Cool down in your very own private pool while smiling back at the ocean.
The villa hosts up to 6 people and has 3 double bedrooms, with a walk-in wardrobe, toilet, and large en-suite bathrooms with shower. Two of the double bedrooms are placed on the second floor – both with a large terrace overlooking the swimming pool and ocean. On the first floor, you have the 3. bedroom right next to the pool. Here you will also find the living and dining area and the open kitchen. The entire first floor opens up facing the ocean and almost bringing the pool, villa, and ocean together as one. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, day and night curtains, and a safe.
The villa has a very open structure, modern, white, and with sliding glass doors. The house is built to unite with nature and to have a great atmosphere and view in every piece of the house and garden. A place to relax – a place to enjoy the beauty of nature – a place to be together with your family and friends or on your own, away from the crowd.
- Villa Sean is totally private and as a guest, you have access to everything this villa has to offer.
Interaction with guests
- The staff will ensure you have an unforgettable holiday! The lady in the house takes care of the cleaning, the laundry, and the grocery shopping and she can cook the most delicious meals for you (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). The villa also has a gardener who takes care of the garden and the swimming pool and a security guard on duty during the evening and the night.
- The staff costs are included in the rental rate, also the preparation of all the meals is included. Only the groceries are at your own expense, however, prices for food are still very low in Bali, also eating out in Lovina is still very affordable.
- Transport can be easily arranged with the staff or our help desk. Also for sightseeing trips, there are drivers available every day. The drivers speak good English and are also good guides, they know the nicest places to visit in Bali!
Other things to note
- For bookings from 7 nights and more, we offer a welcome package so you can enjoy a complimentary Lunch or Dinner (depending on arrival time) on the day of arrival and breakfast on the next day.
- We have been completely the CHSE (Cleanliness, Health, and Safety) program in Indonesia and we always maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of our villa to make sure you get the most comfortable stay with us. We are CHSE Certified.
- Please note that the base price is for 2 people. If you will stay with more than 2 people, then please put the correct number of guests. The price will be calculated automatically.
- Please note that the beach in front of the villa will have a project to build a beach foundation to reduce coastal damage in September – November. The price has been reduced for this period as our apology for the inconvenience.
Services & features
- Air Conditioner in living area and each bedroom
- Private Swimming Pool
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Indoor Dining Table
- Smart TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safety Box
- Beach Access
- Airport or hotel transfer with regular car or luxury VIP car (extra cost)
- Rent a scooter
- Daily trip (extra cost)
- Baby cot (extra cost)
- Babysitter (extra cost)
- Honeymoon Package (extra cost)
- Birthday Package (extra cost)
- Butler service incharge as a housemaid and cooking service
- Laundry (extra cost)
- Pool maintenance
- Guest Relation Officer
- Security works from 7 pm till 6 am
- Welcome drink on arrival
- VIP Fast Track Airport Service (Extra Cost)
- Massage Service (extra cost)
Bali is the sort of place where you can walk down the street and find something picturesque” – Henry Golding
Accommodates : 6
Bathrooms : 3
Bedrooms : 3
Beds : 3
Check In : 03:00 PM
Check Out : 12:00 PM
Property Type : Villa
Extra people: From EUR 25 / night after 2 guests
Cleaning Fee: EUR 50
Security Deposit :
Weekly Discount :
Andres, August 2023
Sanne, August 2023
John, July 2023
Mohamed, June 2023
Jordan, June 2023
Kari, May 2023
Ketut cooked wonderful meals and assisted with whatever we needed including taking me on her scooter to the doctor.
There are a few beach vendors that came by daily but they moved on quickly.
The lady on the beach who comes and gives massages is wonderful and does an amazing job.
The beds were very comfortable & the house is beautiful and looks over the water.
My only complaint is that the beach is very dirty. I wish it would have been cleaned in front of the house so we could have enjoyed the beach a little bit.
Haydn, April 2023
Chelsi, April 2023
Asim, March 2023
With Ketut her hospitality ensured it didn’t only feel like a holiday( but like you were staying with a friend. She cooked the most incredible meals (the chicken soup and the fried rice especially recommended) was very welcoming, and was so helpful in assisting us with anything we needed.
The area itself is secluded but in the best way – you will have to travel a little further down into lovina if you want nightlife but honestly (from two travellers who like a night out!) we had everything we needed right at the villa. Perfect place to recharge and relax with a Kmarket walking distance
We will absolutely be back, Suksma from Cat and Asim
Amal, February 2023
Maaike, February 2023
Erin, January 2023
Annik, January 2023
Kody, November 2022
Also, very close drive to Aling-Aling Waterfall which was a main reason we stayed in Lovina for two nights.
P.S. Thank you again Ketut for everything 🙂
Sarah, October 2022
Beautiful location and extremely luxurious, you real couldn’t ask for more.
Ketut the housekeeper made our stay complete with wonderful breakfasts and amazing dinners, nothing was too much trouble for her.
If you get the chance just book you won’t be disappointed.
Kon Eng, September 2022
Rooms had large beds and ample space. Big Toilets and closet areas.
Views and the sea breeze were lovely, however, food options in the area are a big contrast to the more developed areas in Bali.
Water pressure was not the best, and the Air-conditioning had a tough time working to the afternoon heat. The Kitchen appliances could do with better upkeep, i.e. water dispenser was faulty, and the Water Boiler was not working well due to the calcium deposits.
Mosquito Coils helped deal with the mozzies somewhat.
Laura, June 2022
The villa is very big and very clean. There was nothing missing there. The bed was very comfortable and the outdoor shower was very nice.
Ketut the housekeeper was very sweet. She made sure that we always had food in the villa and prepared breakfast and dinner and snacks for us. It was perfect service. She also arranged a motorbike for us.
Komang and Ary from Palm Living also contacted us before our stay to arrange a pick up from the airport. They also offer many different tours. We did a waterfall trekking tour and it was amazing!
We can only recommend this villa and the staff. We had a wonderful time there!
Jan, June 2022
I spent 2 nights in the Villa and it was too short. If you look for peace and a fantastic location I can highly recommend this villa. Very good service as well and I will definitely come back.